As I mentioned a while back, green topics have actually come up pretty frequently at the other two blogs I author: Manolo for the Home and Manolo for the Brides. In the last post, I shared a list of eco-friendly posts from Manolo for the Home, and today I want to share a similar list taken from the archives of Manolo for the Brides.
Green Tips for the Bride:
- A suggestion for those looking for green wedding rings: GreenKarat
- Eco-friendly wedding dresses? NtB likes Tammam White, for one
- A certified green wedding? Apparently, it’s a thing
- How about a bunch of sweet (and easy) green wedding tips?
- Green and gorgeous sustainable wedding dresses are just an Etsy click away
- Many people don’t realize there are cruelty-free silk wedding dresses, too!